Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Beginning of a Beautiful Night...

Alright, so welcome to my [BLOG], at first I had it GoDaddy's "free" account but after getting annoyed with the stupid ads on top of the page, I decided to check out other "blog" sites to post my thoughts and ideas. I then came across Blogger from Google; turns out everything is FREE, however if you want your own domain (ex. yourdomain.com) you'll have to pay for that, unless you already have one like I do. If you typed [adambdavidson.com] and now it looks like [abd85.blogspot.com in the URL address box] it is because I made the first domain forward to the second one. So any who, get prepared to read about whatever I type and my thoughts and rants, ideas and whatever else. I picked this template and pic and everything to make a "Relaxing and Calm" atmosphere. Even I have stressful days, so why not come to a website that looks "smooth and relaxing?" So I def have some things I want to talk about and I'll post them soon; so check back and see what I've updated... And BTW, some people might ask, well I want my own [BLOG] but I don't want ads on it. This site originally didnt put those ads on the bottom, I did they are Click Ads, meaning [you] make money when readers or visitors click on them...

This truly is The Beginning of a Beautiful Night... Come enjoy it with me...