Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Money In YOUR Bank...

[AS OF: September 09 2009]

"Be honest. If you're passionate about something, you're an expert, so your opinion matters. Don't provide us with information that you think we "want to hear." We want your opinions. Honest. Real. Unbiased." - MV

Alright, so if you have been reading at all, thank you. But a lot of people have been asking me, where can I go to get REAL paid surveys without paying or getting ripped off. I just want to say first, ANY survey site of which you have to PAY for an membership is going to be a SCAM. Real sites don't require any "Out Of Pocket Expense" from its members to take surveys. If you've seen "survey" sites before and they want you to pay for them, more or less all this site does is, give you a list of sites that pay either cash, prizes or money. So the punchline is, your just paying for a list that someone found on Google. You also can do the same thing, just go on Google and type in Surveys, but finding the ones that are NOT phony rip-offs can be quite hard to find. But before I list the ones I KNOW are legit, I want to say something. I just didn't join these sites, I researched them before I wasted ANY of my time; and any site that says you can make $500 a day, week or month is full of crap; it is just a marketing strategy. You can click the links below, and I'll update this list when and if I find any more worth giving your opinion.

YOU CAN GO TO THE SITES BY CLICKING THE NUMBERS

Alright now this site is awesome. Some surveys they offer you, you won't be able to do because you won't meet certain requirements and unfortunately they don''t tell you until about 4 or 5 pages into the survey. But needless to say almost all survey sites are like that. The Surveys that actually are geared towards yourself and a questionnaire in the beginning that, I say you should def take; they are marked by coffee cups and are worth doing. They are BBBOnline Certified and McAfee Secure.


This site offers cash and prizes, mainly IPOD Nanos and classics, be sure to fill out all the member questionnaires to accurately get surveys e-mailed to you. Just like the first site I displayed, I check these out to make totally 110% these are legit and not stupid scams or something that is going to cost you money, only make it. These guys are BBBOnline Certified and Truste Certified.

This site is another awesome one. Instant-Signup (conformation email required) but after that you will be square. Just filling out a simple survey about yourself nets you $2.00! Hey its two bucks more than you had....


XX