Thursday, February 23, 2012

2012 Privacy Policy Copycats...

Google started it with their changes to the Privacy Policy, openly flaunting the changes, getting rid of the "fluff" and fine print to show consumers the changes they made. Now every company seems like it has to follow suit, changing their policies and terms of service. Sony, eBay, Paypal, 1and1, Military.com, Microsoft (everything), I'm pretty sure Apple even changed something. The point of this is, I believe, Google as an publicly traded power-house makes the bottom line higher and higher; and if the companies want to be successful like Google, they too have to follow suit. To me I think its funny that all those companies does as Google does. Let's face it, I wouldn't be surprised if Google tried to absorb some of the companies listed above and with a stock price over $500 a share -- Going on up... To the Google-side...

No comments:

Post a Comment