Friday, February 6, 2009

The Disney Report 2007

So back when I went to the Walt Disney World College Program, I wrote a report, but not for school, it was for myself and anyone else who wanted to read it. It is in PDF format and of course requires Adobe Acrobat Reader (Proper viewing with version 8.0+) its about 65 pages long and the details my "life" from leaving the airport to living there and then leaving. I just read it over again the other night and I laughed a lot. Its called [The Disney Report] and inside the TDR it has an Unofficial Disney Employee Handbook and my funny yet, true TDR: Uncut, where I talk about things that def need changing or bothered me during my time there. I released it when I came back sometime in July 2007 but, some people asked me for it again, so I have it here on another BLOGGER Site: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
WARNING: IT CONTAINS FOUL LANGUAGE, PLEASE BE 18+ TO READ IT.