Thursday, February 5, 2009

[In The Vault] The Darkness of the Sun

WARNING: This [BLOG] Contains Mature Language!

Dated: Jan. 25th 2005
This morning, at 8:00, I went with my aunt Heather to her flower shop in Plum. I didn’t really have a plan to do any work but, suddenly work came about, such as shoveling snow and doing small labor. Later that day, I went to my grandma’s house were I was talking to my aunts about sex and what kind of kinky shit they are into. Four hours later I went to work where I had to battle the evil queen of numbers, Arlene. I just wanted to punch that bitch really bad. I was really thinking about hitting her but because I have self control I didn’t and I just told her to walk her skanky ass out the door. As you can see the darkness of me is coming out tonight, although I write the best in the night time.